Thursday, March 31, 2011

Airbag Center Cancellation Notice


Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:22:37 AM
Subject: Re: Airbag Center Cancellation Notice

To Joe & Alfie,

I would like to thank you for helping me resolve this problem and issuing me a full refund. There was a miscommunication and my airbag was mistakenly mailed out without me knowing. I would like to thank you for cancelling the shipment and refunding me the full amount of my order. You both handled it quickly and professionally. I will recommend this company to anyone who needs your services in the future.

Thank you again,
Lauren DiPasquale

Posted via email from Car Airbag Replacements

1 comment:

  1. If there are other types of airbag in the car, ask the vehicle manufacturer how far they come out as they deploy and whether it is safe to use a child seat near the airbag.

    ReplyDelete